The conference took place from 03/04/2020 - 03/06/2020 at the TU Dortmund University. This year it was hosted by Prof. Dr. Anja Fischer and her team.
The SIGOPT conference covers theory and practice in all areas of mathematical optimization, e.g.:
- Linear Programming
- Discrete and Combinatorial Optimization
- Nonlinear Programming
- Mixed-Integer Non-Linear Optimization
- Optimal Control
- Stochastic Programming
- Multiobjective Programming
- Application of Optimization in Real-World Problems
- Optimization on Manifolds
- Robust Optimization
- Convex Optimization
- Conic Optimization
- Machine Learning
SIGOPT 2020 encourages collaboration between different branches of optimization. Therefore, presentations using ideas and methods from different fields were especially welcome. The conference provided an excellent opportunity to exchange ideas and network with colleagues in a friendly atmosphere.